FERPA and Transcript Release

Family Education Rights to Privacy Act

This act gives parents and students over the age of 18 certain rights in regard to education records. For details, please review the document located here.

High School Senior and Graduate Transcript Release

In order for the school to release your high school transcript, whether it be to a college, the military, or your employer, one of the forms below must be filled out and handed in to the counseling office.

HS Senior Transcript Release Form - This is for CURRENT students in the high school to have their transcript sent out to colleges, technical schools, military, or employers.

Official Graduate Transcript Release Form - This is for students who have GRADUATED from Collingswood High School and wish to have an official copy of their transcript sent to one of the previously listed institutions.