Facilities Use

The Collingswood Board of Education requires all individuals, groups, and organizations who wish to use our facilities to complete the Request for Use of School Facilities (links to the right for both school-based and outside groups).

Outside organizations requesting use of school facilities must certify that they are able to satisfy the conditions set forth in the Policy and Regulation governing the use of school facilities as listed in the application.

Questions about use of school facilities should be directed to Michael Sinesi at msinesi@collsk12.org or by calling (856) 962-5701 ext 6144.